What can be done about diseased deer in Coeur d'Alene?

We are new to the area. We have a doe that wanders through our back yard occasionally. It has an extremely inflated mammery. The deer appears to be ill.
We'd like to know if any local agencies deal with this. If not, what action can a concerned citizen take to help or remove the animal?


Please contact the Panhandle Region office at 208-769-1414.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 - 1:29 PM MDT