What are the prerequisites for obtaining a handicapped hunting permit.

How do I do it?


Do you mean a disable hunting license? 
Anyone certified as eligible for federal supplemental income (SSI), social security disability income (SSDI), railroad retirement board disability, a nonservice-connected veteran’s pension, or a service-connected veteran’s disability benefit with 40 percent or more disability, may qualify for a disabled license.  Make sure to take your current year documentation when applying. Disabled licenses may be purchased at Fish and Game offices, selected license vendors (see website for list), and through the mail.
For more information, please contact your nearest Fish and Game office.   

Answered on: 
Monday, October 28, 2013 - 4:59 PM MDT