What animals are banned or permits required to have as pets in Idaho?

Where can I find a list of animals that I cannot keep as a pet and/or require a permit to keep as a pet in Idaho?


The best source of information on banned and/or pets that require permits is the central office of the Idaho State Department of Agriculture.  They are located at 2270 Old Penitentiary Road, Boise, Idaho 83712; (208) 332-8540 or (208) 332-8560.

Answered on: 
Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 3:10 PM MDT