Transport of processed venison

My hunting partner and I will be hunting Whitetail deer out of Whitebird, ID. We desire to process or have the animals processed and transport back to Minnesota. Where can we obtain permits for the transport of processed venison harvested in Idaho?
Good Question.  Page 100 in the Big Game Regulations states:  The validated tag must remain attached to the carcass until the meat is processed and reaches the place of final storage and consumption.  So if you have the animal processed... keep the validated tag with the meat until you reach your home in Minnesota.  A reciept from the processor showing what was processed would also be good to have, but the tag is required.   Good Luck Hunting...
Answered on: 
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 5:30 PM MDT