There is no Hunters Ed number on my license. What is the deal?


Simply take your number to a vendor; they can enter it into the database.  If you took hunter education in Idaho and no longer have your number, call 1-208-334-3700 (Fish and Game Headquarters).  They can look it up for you and send a new card to you.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 9:43 AM MDT