Is there a disabled sportsmans license package


There is a Disabled Combination license, which includes a hunting and fishing license, but not tags. 
Anyone certified as eligible for federal supplemental income (SSI), social security disability income (SSDI), railroad retirement board disability, a nonservice-connect veteran's pension, or a service connected veteran's disability benefit with 40 percent or more disability, may qualify for a "disabled" license.
Bring your current documentation when applying.  Disabled licenses may be purchased at Fish and Game offices, selected license vendors (see website for list), and through the mail. 
If you have questions, please contact your nearest IDFG office.

Answered on: 
Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 8:17 AM MDT