There are a lot of fees noted in the application process. If I wanted to apply for non-resident Elk, CH or General hunt, what are the total fees I need to pay by June 5?


You must purchase a nonresident hunting license ($154.75) and pay the controlled hunt application fee ($14.75).  If you apply online ( or by phone (1-800-554-8685) there is an additional fee added for processing of approximately 3%.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 - 2:31 PM MDT