On a Super Hunt or Super Hunt Combo, would I pay resident rates or non resident rates if Im a Resident

I am considering putting in for the super hunt or super hunt combo, If I was to draw this hunt, will i be stuck pay nonresident prices for the tags or would they be resident prices.


The super hunt tags and super hunt combo tags are issued at no charge to the hunters who are drawn for them.  Those drawn do have to purchase an Idaho hunting license if they don't already have one.  A resident hunter would have to purchase a resident license; the nonresident would have to purchase a nonresident license.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 2:51 PM MDT