Sheep unit 37

I am going to apply for a sheep tag in unit 37, who can I contact to find out where to look for them, just general areas to scout on my own.


I would suggest contacting our wildlife staff in our Salmon Region office at (208) 756-2271. The local biologists will be able to provide the best advice.

Answered on: 
Monday, May 19, 2014 - 12:39 PM MDT