sheep controlled hunt - unit 37

Who can I contact to get more info on where to find out where to look for these sheep. Just general location so I can scout for on my own.I live in North Idaho so a good starting location would be helpful.


I would suggest contacting one of our wildlife biologists at our regional office in Salmon. You can reach the office by telephone at (208) 756-2271.

Answered on: 
Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 12:24 PM MDT