Removing deer in residential neighborhoods

Four deer have taken up residence in my neighborhood (South Boise near Manitou Park). Who can I call to have them removed. They are eating our shrubs, etc.


Some general steps you can take is to make loud noises, startle the deer, and make it uncomfortable for the deer. There are some commercial and home-made remedies that you can spray on your shrubs and other ways to either protect or make your shrubs less palatable. Removal of deer in residential neighborhoods is not always practical or standard. For more specific steps that can be tailored to your specific situation you are can call your regional office. In SW Idaho that is the Nampa office - 465-8465.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 9:16 AM MDT