Q: The Big Game Regulations state I can hunt on private property with written permission of the land owner. My cousin lives on Fort Hall Indian Reservation. Can I hunt there with his written permission?


Please contact the Tribal Authorities for hunting information on the Reservation.  They are in charge of that area.

Answered on: 
Friday, December 28, 2012 - 4:18 PM MST