as a nonresident wanting to hunt black bear can I write in bait permit on application and have it mailed to me as I have done in past. I will also apply for hunting license and bear tag on same application.


Yes, you can still get the bait permit that way.

Answered on: 
Monday, March 18, 2013 - 2:16 PM MDT