Nongame Gun License [Can it be used by a nonresident during dog training?]

I have a Sport Dog and Falconry Training Permit. I raise Chukar to plant and shoot to train bird dogs. In order to shoot at these birds I must have a Idaho hunting license or a Nongame gun license. How much is a Nongame Gun License? Resident and Non-resident? Thank you. Chad


Thank you for your inquiry.  A resident Hunting License is $12.75.  A nonresident Small Game Hunting license is $97.75, and a nonresident Nongame Hunting license is $35.50, however, a nonresident hunter cannot use a Nongame license for this, they must use at least the Small Game Hunting license.
thank you

Answered on: 
Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 2:45 PM MDT