Non-Resident Hunter Education Certification?

Are Hunter Education Certification Cards accepted from the State of Texas. I plan to buy a non-resident Small Game Hunting License for a duck hunt in Idaho in December. I am 23 years old and completed the Texas Hunter Ed. Certification Class 6 years ago and have my Certification card as well as a current Texas Hunting license that indicates I am HIP certified. Thank you


Idaho accepts Hunter Education certification from any State.

Answered on: 
Thursday, November 6, 2014 - 8:45 AM MST