As a non resident hunter

Will my son and I be required to have a Idaho Hunter education certificate, or will our current Colorado hunter education certificates be sufficient. In order to hunt deer in Idaho again this year?
Your Colorado Hunter Education Certificate will work just fine.  As long as you took the course through the Colorado Fish and Game dept.   Bring the certificates with you to Idaho and you shouldnt have any worries !!!   Have a great hunting trip !!!  
Answered on: 
Monday, September 28, 2015 - 1:26 PM MDT