My son turns 12 on November 15, can he apply for a controlled hunt?


Yes, he can.  Be sure to purchase a Junior Hunting license for him.  He can apply now (by June 5) for a hunt with that license.  If he is drawn, his tag will be held for him until his birthday on Nov. 15.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 - 1:44 PM MDT