My mom is disabled what proof is needed to get a fishing lisence a little cheaper


RESIDENTS ONLY - License buyer must present to vendor a letter from SSI, SSDI, or Railroad Retirement board showing person is currently disabled and economically disadvantaged or a signed and completed Certification of Permanent Disability [PDF, 244 KB] form. IDAPA Rule [PDF, 36 KB].

Answered on: 
Friday, May 31, 2013 - 9:50 AM MDT