Lost permits. Do I have to have them in possession during hunt?

I did not print out my permit for sharp tailed grouse or the controlled turkey when I bought them. Do I have to have them in possession if asked for it in the field? I do have a copy of the permit numbers that I can show.
Yes, you must have your license and tags on your person while in the field. Sage Grouse and Sharptail validations print on your license. Tags cannot be printed via the internet, and must be mailed, or picked up in person at a vendor. If you have lost your license or tag, you may purchase a duplicate at a Regional Office.
Answered on: 
Monday, September 21, 2015 - 3:45 PM MDT