lifetime license and leaving the state

If I buy a lifetime license and leave the state, am I in the draw pool for
the special permits(elk, moose, sheep, etc) as a resident?
I understand that I have to pay non resident fees for the tag.


Lifetime license holders are counted in the resident pool for controlled hunts, even if they have moved out of state.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 2:22 PM MST