License refund

I purchased a small game hunting license for $98 thinking it was the one I needed to put in for non resident draw. I called the IFG office and asked them to cancel it which they did, then I purchased the correct license with the 3 free fishing days. How do I get my refund for the first license since my new license covers the small game hunting? IFG office would not refund my card on the phone and would not give me an answer as to how to get my money back?


Please send in your small game hunting license with a written request for the refund to:
IDFG License SectionP.O. Box 25Boise, ID 83707
Thank you.

Answered on: 
Friday, June 13, 2014 - 7:47 AM MDT