Landowner depredation hunt tag.

If I get a landowner depredation hunt tag for my neighbors elk hunt do I have to drive to the regional office to get this tag? It's 180 miles round trip.


Yes, the IDFG Regional Office is the one that issues the tags.

Answered on: 
Friday, July 25, 2014 - 8:36 AM MDT