Is it legal to put an animal out of its misery if you find one that is dying and suffering?


No. The public is not authorized to dispatch a wounded animal.  Please report injured wildlife by contacting your nearest Conservation Officer, Sheriff’s office, or IDFG regional office.

Answered on: 
Friday, November 29, 2013 - 12:04 PM MST