I'm starting a new taxidermy business, what information do I need for my records?

Do I need both their license and tag number?
Do I need to keep records of what state and unit the animals were harvested?
What do I need for out of state animals?
I also know a lot of people who horn hunt and find dead heads, what's the protocol on those?
Thanks for the reply in advance.


  First, you need to submit the Taxidermist/Furbearer license application.  For more information, contact your nearest Fish and Game office.    

Answered on: 
Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 11:15 AM MDT