I'm 14 and I was wondering if I have to have an adult with me to hunt


It depends if you are a resident of Idaho or a nonresident, and which hunting license you purchased.   
Resident youth with appropriate an hunting license can hunt without adult supervision.  However, nonresident youth who purchase a Junior Mentored Hunting license must be accompanied in the field by an adult license holder close enough to be within normal conversation or hearing range without shouting or the aid of electronic devices.   In addition, the accompanying adult mentoring youth with Junior Mentored licenses must also have a tag valid for the same species.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 3:41 PM MST