If you are a jr. and shoot a general deer. Can you buy a nonresident jr. for like $30. Or do you have to buy nonresident adult


No; you would have to purchase a regular  nonresident leftover tag to use as a second tag.  The cost would be $301.75.

Answered on: 
Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 1:18 PM MDT