If someone is a resident of Idaho, but has been working in another state for 2-3 months prior to the hunt are they still able to hunt in Idaho?



The person who has moved out of state after purchasing their Idaho resident license and tags can still use them to hunt in Idaho if they have not become a resident of the other state--they can't claim residency in 2 states at the same time.  If this doesn't answer your question, contact the nearest Fish and Game office to give them the specifics of this person's situation.

Answered on: 
Friday, October 5, 2012 - 1:36 PM MDT