If private hunters can access hunting areas that are outfitted and paid for by simply renting services fro anyone who will do that, why are we paying outfitting fees to F&G?


Please contact the Outfitter's and Guide's Licensing Board for information. Their website and contact information is online at oglb.idaho.gov.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 10:09 AM MST