If I shoot a moose, how do I file a harvest report electronically?


All big game hunters are required to file harvest reports, but only hunters of deer, elk or pronghorn can file electronically. Others must bring in antlers, horns or the entire animal to be checked at Fish and Game offices, an official check point or to a conservation officer. Moose hunters must bring in the antlers within 10 days of the kill. All hunters who have harvested either an antlered or antlerless moose also must complete a big game mortality report, available at Fish and Game regional offices, from conservation officers, and in some areas from taxidermists and meat processors, within 10 days.

Answered on: 
Thursday, October 9, 2008 - 6:00 PM MDT