If I have harvested an elk this year already, how can I aquire another elk tag?

Extra tags, out of state tags, controlled hunt tags?


Sorry for the delay in responding.
It depends.  Residents or nonresidents may buy one unsold nonresident general season deer and elk tag at the nonresident price, starting August 28, to be used as a second tag.
Any person who receives a controlled hunt tag for elk is prohibited from hunting in any other elk hunt, except for depredation hunts, extra antlerless elk hunts, or by buying a leftover nonresident elk tag, if available.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 9:54 AM MDT