If I had a hunting licence in Washington. Do I need to retake a safety course in Idaho?

I took hunters safety course in Washington and got a hunting license there in 2008 (I think) do I need to take a hunters safety course in Idaho to get a license here now that I'm a resident? I am 36 years old. Thank you for your time to answer this for me!


Who is required to have Hunter Education? To buy a hunting license, all hunters must show proof that they have completed a hunter education course if they were born on or after January 1, 1975, unless they have held a hunting license from Idaho or another state. 

Answered on: 
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 8:41 AM MDT