If i am under the age of 18 and have a Hunting License, but have not taken a general trappers education class, can i buy a general trappers license?


We don't require trapper education; you can purchase a trapping license without taking trapper education.  Trapping licenses are only available through IDFG offices (or you can fill out the trapper license application and mail it to one of the offices noted on the form which is online at https://fishandgame.idaho.gov/public/licenses/?getPage=68). 
Resident junior trapping licenses are available for those 17 and younger at a cost of $7.25.  Trapping licenses for resident adults cost $26.75.

Answered on: 
Friday, October 18, 2013 - 9:35 AM MDT