if i am not able to hunt the area that i usually do because it was burned and because of the fires going on now is it possible to exchange my B tag for an A tag and hunt at a later date?


If the season has not opened yet, your tag can be exchanged at a Fish and Game office or by mail.  Our offices are listed on our website under "About Us".

Answered on: 
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 12:33 PM MDT