If an animal is not killed by a vehicle but injured during the collision can I dispatch it?


No.  The public is not authorized to dispatch a wounded animal.  Please report injured wildlife by contacting your nearest Conservation Officer, Sheriff’s office, or IDFG regional office.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 2:46 PM MDT