I would like to know as a nonresident where I can purchase an invasive species permit, can I do this online and what is the cost.


The Aquatic Invasive Species sticker program is managed cooperatively by Idaho State Department of Agriculture and Idaho State Parks and Recreation.  You can purchase the Invasive Species sticker at most State Parks, local sporting goods vendors, and from the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation website at: http://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/stickerpurchase.aspx .

Answered on: 
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 9:42 AM MDT