I was wondering who I should contact in order to do a Job shadow?

I'm at student at Mountain View Alternative Highschool in Rathdrum Idaho, I need to do a Job shadow in order to complete my Senior Project. I was curious who i should call or e-mail to set up a date and time to do so.
My goal is to become a fish and game warden so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to find out what I need to prepare for.


Contact the nearest Fish and Game office.  They can help you.  Contacts are listed online in the "About Fish and Game" section of our Website.

Answered on: 
Monday, September 10, 2012 - 2:55 PM MDT