I want to apply for a controlled moose hunt this year. How do I find out how to do that?


Moose, Goat and Sheep Rules Brochures, valid for two seasons, are available now in printed form and on the Internet. The rules are on the Fish and Game Website at http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ and printed copies should be available from your local vendor or Fish and Game office. The application period runs through April 30.

Answered on: 
Sunday, April 1, 2007 - 6:00 PM MDT