I took hunter safety in Utah when i was 14, now i live in Idaho and do not have my card anymore, how can i obtain a new card for Idaho?


Idaho Fish and Game only has the records for Idaho students.  You will have to contact Utah for your information.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, April 9, 2013 - 9:45 AM MDT