i recently recieved a certifate for dissabled licsence i sent the money for license

i need to find out where my liscense is at as hunting season opens tommorrow 10/10 please reply thank you richard dettwiler


According to our records, you had your fishing license cancelled and a disabled combo issued along with a 2-pole permit yesterday.  However, you have not purchased any tags. If you intend to hunt for deer you will need to purchase a tag at any license vendor or Fish and Game office.

Answered on: 
Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 12:01 PM MDT