I paid by VISA for six Super Hunt applications but didn't get to choose species. How do I fix this? I want to apply for elk.


Blank forms will be sent to you. Fill them out and select the species that you want to apply for. Mail them to Idaho Department of Fish and Game, License Section, P.O. Box 25, Boise, ID 83707. They have to reach Fish and Game by May 31 for the June 15 drawing. Any applications received after the deadline will automatically be entered in the second Super Hunt drawing on August 15.

Answered on: 
Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 6:00 PM MDT