I lost my combination license and a bear tag. Can I get them replaced, or do I have to buy a new license and tag?


Any local vendor or Fish and Game office can issue a duplicate license. But lost tags, including bear tags, can be replaced only at a Fish and Game office. Each duplicate item costs $7.25 for Idaho residents and $8.25 for nonresidents.

Answered on: 
Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 6:00 PM MDT