I just filled out the road kill report/salvage form.

I talked to a fish and game officer this morning and he told me to go on line and fill in a report. I just did. He said that i should print this as my tag. I can't find anything to print. Please help. Thanks Ken.


I'm not sure how to help you. You may have missed a step.  Do you see something that resembles the below in a yellow box?
Click this link to print your CE-51 form for this salvage
If not, please leave your phone number or contact your nearest IDFG office and they will walk you through the process.  

Answered on: 
Friday, October 5, 2012 - 1:18 PM MDT