I have sucessfully drawn in controlled hunts for both deer and elk this year. I have already purchased regular tags. Do I purchase second tags, or exchange?


Your general season tags must be exchanged for the controlled hunt tags.  This can only be done at a Fish and Game office or by mail. The mailing addresses is IDFG, License Department, P.O. Box 25, Boise ID, 83707.   Remember the August 1 deadline to get the tags to us for exchange.

Answered on: 
Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 11:21 AM MDT