I have a resident disabled combo class D license, can I shoot from a vehicle? What can I do different with this license that cannot be done with a regular license?


The “hunt from a vehicle” permit is not included in the disabled license; to get this separate permit you must get a doctor’s signature on an a Fish and Game application form, which can be obtained at any Fish and Game office or by calling 208-334-3700 or online at https://fishandgame.idaho.gov/public/licenses/disVehicle.pdf.

Answered on: 
Friday, July 13, 2012 - 11:15 AM MDT