I have a lifetime hunting lisence for Idaho but had to move out of state. How do communicate/update my new address with Fish and Game?


Thank you for your question.  Due to the sensitive nature of the information involved in your request, please contact IDFG Licenses at 208-334-2592 and we will be happy to assist you further.

Answered on: 
Friday, November 8, 2013 - 3:48 PM MST