I have Hunters Ed next weekend and deer season ends the fallowing Thursday, can i still get a tag?

If so wear in gem county and how?


Sorry for the delay in responding. 
Yes, all you need to do is show your hunter education card when you purchase your license and tag.

Answered on: 
Monday, October 28, 2013 - 4:00 PM MDT