I have a friend who owns land in unit 31. He would like to start putting in for land owner tags. What does he need to do to be able to apply for the tags?


He needs to contact the IDFG Region office for that unit (208-634-8137).  They can go over the requirements for landowner tags and get him signed up if he qualifies.

Answered on: 
Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 2:46 PM MST