I have a disabled lic. can I shoot from my truck or atv?

Trying to find out if I am allowed to shoot from my vehicle while hunting as I have a disabled lic.


Although you have a disabled license, you still need to get a seperate permit that makes it legal for you to shoot from a motorized vehicle.  Some people may have disabilities that still allow them to hunt without a motorized vehicle - that's why we don't automatically issue the Motorized Hunter Permit with the Disabled License.  The permit application is on our website or available at any of our regional offices.
Fill out the information and have it signed by your doctor or physician's assistant.  Take it to the nearest regional office for processing.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:31 PM MDT