I have a controlled hunt, the forest service says i have to move camp after 14 days, Is there anyway to get around this?

I have a controlled hunt in unit 18. The forest service told me I would have to move my camp after 14 days. I have to hunt there cause alot of the ground is private.
Is there anything I can do to get around this? It's not just me but all the hunters staying in a camp ground is going to have this problem, and the female forest service person
was kinda rude and saying I WILL ENFORCE this.


The Forest Service has the authority to set their rules in a Forest Service campground.

Answered on: 
Friday, October 26, 2012 - 4:13 PM MDT