I have already filled my resident deer tag. Can I buy a second Non-Resident Deer tag? If so, where do I go to purchase this?


Yes, you can purchase a nonresident deer tag at any license vendor or fish and game office.

Answered on: 
Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 2:02 PM MST